- Alipur, Nilufar. (1390). Studying the design of sashes of Qajar palaces in Tehran. Negre magazine (18) 5-21.(In Persian).
- Bani Hashem, Azin Sadat and Latifi, Mohammad. (2014). Examining the role of light in interior architecture with the approach of the effect of light on the exaltation of human spirit. Scientific research conference of new horizons in the sciences of geography and planning, architecture and urban planning of Iran, Tehran. .(In Persian).
-Bellia, L & Fragliasso, F. (2021). Good Places to Live and Sleep Well: A Literature Review about the Role of Architecture in Determining Non-Visual Effects of Light. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health. 18(3), 1002.
ـBenedetti, F.; Colombo, C.; Barbini, B.; Campori, E.; Smeraldi, E. (February 2001). Morning sunlight reduces length of hospitalization in bipolar depression. J Affect Disord. Vol. 62, No. 3; pp. 221–223
ـ Bosch ,Sheila PhD, LEED AP, EDAC Director of Research Gresham. Smith and Partners. (2012).The application of color in healthcare setting. KI Jain Malkin INC. San Diego, CA.
- CIE. (1932). Commission International de l’Éclairage Proceedings, 1931. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Dashti Shafiei, Ali; Kianoosh, Nyusha; Mojtahedi, Mehsa and Hekmat, Fatemeh. (2013). Investigating the effect of natural light in residential spaces on the quality of life and mental health of people. National Conference on Sustainable Development in the Sciences of Geography and Planning, Architecture and Urban Planning, Tehran, Mehr Arvand Institute of Higher Education.
ـ Edwards,L . Toro Cellini, P. (2002). A Literature Review of the Effects of Natural Light on Building Occupants. NREL/TP-550-30769.
ـFranta, G.; Anstead, K. (1994). Daylighting Offers Great Opportunities. Window & Door Specified-Design Lab, spring; pp. 40-43
- Haji Seyed Javadi, Fariborz and Purdihemi, Shahram. (1387). The effect of daylight on humans, the administrative process and the biology-psychology of daylight. Sofe magazine; 17 (46): 75-67. (In Persian).
- Haqsan, Mohammad; Bemanian, Mohammad and Qayabaklou, Zahra. (2015). Investigating the effect of colored glass on the amount of light and energy transmitted in the visible range. Color Science and Technology Research Journal: 213-220
- Haqshanas, Mohammad and Qayabaklou, Zahra. (1387). Analyzing the criteria of transmitted radiation from the collection of colored glasses of the Safavieh period. Scientific-Research Journal of Color Science and Technology: 55-64. (In Persian).
- Houser, K.W.; Boyce, P.R.; Zeitzer, J.M.; Herf, M. (2020). Human-centric lighting: Myth, magic or metaphor? Light. Res. Technol.1–22.
ـ Itten, J. (1970). the Elements of Color. New York: Van Nostrand Reinhold Co. Inc.
- Jozdareh, Seyedeh Roya and Zia Bakhsh, Neda. (2013). Investigating the effect of using natural light in residential buildings on the mental health of the residents. The second national conference of applied research in civil engineering, architecture and urban management.
- Mirgholami, Morteza and Pishbin, Afshin. (2012). The effect of light and color in residential interior spaces of Islamic Iranian architecture. The third national conference of interior architecture and decoration, Isfahan, Institute of Higher Education of Scholars.
- Naqibi, Zahra and Faiz Abadi, Zahra. (2015). The effects of color on health in traditional medicine, modern medicine and Quranic verses. Journal of Traditional Medicine of Islam and Iran (2) 117-126
ـPeterson, A. Our relationship with light and color. Available from: http://www.inlightimes.com/2001/02/colourlight.html.
ـQi Dai, Yingying Huang, Luoxi Hao, Yi Lin, Kaixuan Chen. (2018). Spatial and spectral illumination design for energy-efficient circadian lighting. Building and Environment 146(2016) 216-255
ـ Salonen, Heidi & Morawska Lidia. (2013). Physical characteristics of the indoor environment that affect health and wellbeing in healthcare facilities: a review. Intelligent building international, 5 (1), pp.3-25
ـSamuels, R. (1990). Solar Efficient Architecture and Quality of Life: The Role of Daylight and Sunlight in Ecological and Psychological Well-Being. Energy and the Environment into the 1990s. Vol. 4, Oxford: Pergamon Press; pp. 2653–2659
- Tahbaz, Mansoura; Jalilian, Shahrabano; Mousavi, Fatemeh and Kazemzadeh, Marzieh. (2012). The effect of architectural design on the play of natural light in traditional Iranian houses. Armanshahr Architecture and Urbanism Journal (15) 71-81
-Te Kulve, M.; Schellen, L.; Schlangen, L.J.M.; van Marken Lichtenbelt, W.D. (2016). The influence of light on thermal responses. Acta Physiol. 216, 163–185.
ـTerman, M.; Fairhurst, S.; Perlman, B.; Levitt, J.; McCluney, R. (1986). Daylight Deprivation and Replenishment: A Psychobiological Problem with a Naturalistic Solution. 1986 International Daylighting Conference Proceedings II. November 4-7, 1986; Long Beach, CA; pp. 438–443.
- Vahdattalab, Masoud and Nik Maram, Amin. (2016). Investigating the importance, frequency and distribution of red color in the sashes of the historical houses of Iran under study: 22 crowns of the sashes of the Qajar houses of Tabriz. Journal of Fine Arts-Architecture and Urban Development (22) 87-97
ـWarfield ,Benjamin and Brainard, George . (2015). Short-wavelength enrichment of polychromatic light enhances human melatonin suppression potency Thomas Jefferson University. Available at Jefferson Digital Commons: https://jdc.jefferson.edu/neurologyfp/82